We would like to call for expressions of interest in hosting the Twelfth Accounting History International Conference in 2024.
This expression of interest should be accompanied by a proposal that includes:
- The proposed dates of the conference – generally August or early September
- Conference venue (with pictures)
- Information on rooms for plenary speakers and concurrent sessions
- Planned key dates
- Names of the local organising committee and designated chair
- Letter of support from the Head of School/Department agreeing to host the conference
This proposal will then be taken to the Accounting History Special Interest Group AGM in late June or early July 2022 for discussion and a host university or universities decided on.
Please send your expression of interest to Carolyn Fowler (email@example.com) by 17 June 2022.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss the hosting of the Twelfth Accounting History International Conference, require any further information or have any questions.
Carolyn, Carolyn and Laura
Carolyn Cordery, Carolyn Fowler and Laura Maran
Editors, Accounting History