Assistant /Associate Professors Positions in Management and Public Policy
The School of Management at the University of Los Andes (Bogotá, Colombia) seeks applications to fill one/several full-time positions at the assistant or associate professor level at the Management and Public Policy Unit. The Unit houses scholars interested in management theory (organization theory and organizational/management economics); innovation and technology; business and economic history; family business; cultural industries; and business ethics. Preference will be given to faculty with a strong commitment to research, demonstrated by a record of publications in high-quality peer-reviewed journals or high-potential working papers pipeline, and who will engage in the design, delivery, and assessment of courses at the undergraduate and graduate level. This call will prioritize high quality candidates who will strengthen our existing fields but will also consider applications from high quality candidates in other relevant fields.
We are interested in candidates with:
- A Ph.D. – completed or near completion in the field of business, management, economics, history or other relevant fields.
- A desire and aptitude to contribute to a successful and fast-growing educational establishment.
- Potential for research and publication in international peer-reviewed journals.
- An ability to contribute to different undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Applicants should submit the following:
- Cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- 2 (at least) reference letters.
- A statement of teaching, including course evaluations.
- A statement of research.
- A copy of two recent working papers.
Send electronic versions of your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered.
Processing of applications will begin Jun 1, 2022, until vacancy completion. Appointments start on any time after June 1 – 2023. The level of compensation is competitive internationally and will be determined based on education and experience following University guidelines. Detailed information will be provided once the candidate is offered a position