Cross-posted from The Past Speaks – if interested, please email Andrew Smith at ULMS.
For September 2016 entry, the University of Liverpool Management School (ULMS) will be awarding a number of PhD Studentships as part of its established doctoral funding scheme.
Consistent with our current research strengths we encourage applications in the areas of:
- History and Institutions
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Leadership, People and Management
- Supply Chain Management, Lean Production and Agility
- Marketing and Experiential Consumption
- Corporate Finance, Financial Markets and Risk
- Societal and Economic Development
- International Business
- Econometrics (Theory and Applied), Micro and Macro Economic Theory
The studentships are funded by the School and represent a significant investment to further consolidate its position as a vibrant and distinct research community, as indicated by publications in top-tier journals across the above-stated areas. In addition, the school hosts a number of editorships in prestigious academic journals.
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, Friday 29th January 2016